Become a “Global Native” at the Bioversity– Life school
“Be yourself the change that you desire for this world” Mahatma Gandhi
Do you feel the need to look for an alternative lifestyle in harmony with nature? Would you like to learn how to live of the land? Are you ready to become an active member in the creation of a Mother Earth loving culture?
We are Global Native, a growing network looking to spread awareness and figure out solutions in the path towards the creation of a new culture rooted in respect and love to our home, Mother Earth.
The idea implies that Young and Old people interested in joining our project Group, as an extended family or new age Tribe, to form an intentional community working together to build a Mother Earth loving culture. In this way we can help each other at various levels in order to create a futuristic, sustainable life.
As a foundation, practical way and Concept we have put together the Live School “Bioversity Natural Campus”
What is a Global Native?
A Global Native is a person that feels deeply connected to Mother Earth; a person that feels the duty to take care of the biodiversity of our planet and who is actively searching for solutions to move towards a peaceful and sustainable future.
We are offering a 3, 6 or 12 months learning and training program for a sustainable mother earth loving future and a Global-Native culture.
We all know that humanity has now come to a crossroad, meaning for us: “to be” or “not to be”. A good future, or bad disaster. The egoistic, capitalistic system has made most of us addicted to such a system, and that we want endlessly more, and more, and newer and newer fashion.
And we do know this is bad for the Planet and us, but most humans can’t get out of this trap of our own perdition.
Is there no escape from this curse? Yes there is!
For some it is faith. For others, it is visions like those of the Global Native, where faith, knowledge, tradition and experience unite to form a genuine, motivating and new higher dimension. This is helping us immensely to form the future we really want, deep down in our hearts.
Bioversity: a new Life-school project for the next generation of Global Natives, the living alternative to the University.
This is a Biodynamic farming, Eco-village, Permaculture learning experience – that can be combined with a world round trip of learning and living in eco-villages/communities, starting in Portugal, Canada, USA to central and south America, New Zealand and finishing in Asia before returning home.
The aim is to become a Global Native by learning a different life from mainstream. A life in an eco-village is realistic and can bring your life in a new dimension for a better, more natural fulfilling happy life. This is what the planet needs, and you deserve to be a part from that vision for a Mother Earth loving culture.
Bioversity is the living alternative to the University
If you would like to make a career in the system, go to a university. However, if you would like to develop and grow beyond the conventional and make a career in an alternative culture and lifestyle, join us!
Our Natural Campus is the alternative to the University. We are a School for sustainable and natural – organic way of life. Learning by doing, healing and new awareness for futuristic Mother Earth loving culture!
Today, universities offer courses in all topics you can think of, but an all-inclusive, practical course to learn about holistic, natural culture and sustainable Mother-Earth loving lifestyle is not yet offered. That’s why our Bioversity Nature Campus is offering a place for learning and training all related topics. Such a Mother-Earth Loving culture is urgently needed for mankind and her future.
We want to make the alternative knowledge and ideas for natural, organic and futuristic ways of living that have been made in the last decades and century accessible to everyone interested.
The education and training model of the Bioversity Nature Campus is based on three main principles:
- Learning by Doing:We teach on site, immersed in nature, working with nature. This means the students live simple and naturally in the countryside. Here we practice and develop further what we learn in the courses.
- Learning in a Team:We share the work and support each other in everything we do. The basis is working towards goals as a team; not as an individual. At Global Native we focus on sharing, helping, and healing each other.
- Learning for Everyone:We try to make our course as accessible to everyone by offering it at an affordable cost and by accepting students without qualifications. The Bioversity nature campus is a live school or school for living life for all ages. Courses can be adapted to everyone, but a minimum level of fitness and health are required as our courses have a strong focus on working within nature.
3 programs: 1 year, 6 months, or 3 months
1 Year international program (1-year certificate)
- 3 weeks learning in an eco-village in Portugal or North America
- 3 weeks learning in an eco-village in Mexico / Central America
- 3 weeks learning in an eco-village in South America
- 6 months building up an eco-village in New Zealand. The eco-village would be a brand new project and/or at the Global Native eco-settlement (the Spirit of Nature Mount SoNNos in Golden Bay).
- 3 weeks learning in an eco-village in Asia
3 or 6 months program in New Zealand (3 or 6 months certificate)
3 or 6 month building up an eco-village in New Zealand (from November to April)
The eco-village would be a brand new project and/or at the Global Native eco-settlement (the Spirit of Nature Mount SoNNos in Golden Bay).
Students can study all topics or choose individual topics. The following topics are available:
- Organic building,
- The principles of permaculture
- Usage of renewable green energy,
- Alternative technologies,
- Naturopathy, complementary medicine and therapy,
- Ecological and socially fair economical systems,
- Social art,
- Communal living,
- Development of consciousness,
- Survival strategies,
- Eco tourism,
- And many other things that support the development of a sustainable culture.
The training program is aiming to bring participants back to their true, natural potential and achieve sustainability in the student’s life and eventually in society. The basic introductory course can be the start to a new occupational chapter for seekers and people who would like a real chance in their lives towards an alternative future.
Before starting the 10 module course, we offer our students a 1, 3, or a 6 months basic introductory course where we look at all the topics to get a good overview. This gives the students the opportunity to individually choose courses according to personal preference and interest.
Outline of the program in New Zealand
- Module 1 + 2– Eco Tourism
Theoretically and practically
- Module 3 + 4– Gardening & Landscaping
According to the principals of Bio-Dynamic, Organic and permaculture, organic diet and nutrition, wild plants and fruit.
- Module 5 + 6– Eco Building and Energy
Alternative technologies, sustainable economic systems and sustainable living
- Module 7– Naturopathy and alternative medicine
Natural healing and therapy
- Module 8– New Consciousness: Awareness and Spirituality
Arts and Crafts
- Module 9 + 10– Diploma, Master and Individual projects
This can be on your own property, in a community or as a project for a partner.
Cost of the program in New Zealand
- 1 month (Trial) – $415, all inclusive*
- 3 months (Training) – $385 per month, all inclusive*
- 6 months (Foundation – Recommended as it is very important to understand the growing season in gardens and field) – $345 per month, all inclusive*
The cost has to be paid prior to the start of the course. In certain situations, special agreements can be made.
It is important to Global Native Bioversity to have the cost as affordable as possible for the student. The All Inclusive fees above have been calculated as follows:
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner; everyday = $5/day
- Camping Options (in your own tent, vans, etc.) = Free!
- We have 4 Sleep Outs (camper vans able to sleep 2x people) available as a first come, first served option =$30/week or $40/week (with running water)
There is the opportunity to take part in a teepee sowing course and build your temporary shelter / accommodation on site in the beginning of the course / workshop.
- Full-time Mentor – Global Native Bioversity has one full-time mentor that helps with the hands on projects and facilitating group discussions = $55/month
- Specialized Mentor – Once a month, Global Native Bioversity features a specialized instructor that focuses on 1 or 2 of the 10 modules = $40/month
The Bioversity principals can be adapted all over the world. It teaches participants practical knowledge and empowers them to start their own sustainable project.
The Bioversity projects are part of a growing Global Native culture and are supporting the development of a new sustainable and conscious lifestyle in our post-industrial era and open a new practical outlook in your future and the future of Mother-Earth loving culture.
More information: www.global-native.org
Registration by e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org – Ursus (Black Bear) Schwarz