The book How to Survive Capitalism was written by the Global Native Ursus Schwarz, also he is the founder of the SONNOS community. In this book he talks about the solutions to our global problems we face today.
The article below was published by The Golden Bay Weekly Newspaper on 16th February in 2018, and the book was launched in Golden Bay in February 2017.
Find the book in English and German below as a gift:
For more information please check out this video: Mother Earth Loving Culture
What is this book about?
We earth born and natives of planet Earth are”Global Natives”. We present the revolutionary liberation and daily routine practices of Global Natives and describe our philosophy, strategy and the history of our culture islands, and how it is to live with humans, a loving Mother Earth Culture and a new expanded consciousness existence.
It is NOW that we need visions and revolutions for future cultures. It is the WE in Global Native that makes us stronger to participate in re-evolutions of the conscious existence, to actively get in touch through our networks and to make Mother Earth and ourselves happy through loving care.
This book shows the ways to save humans and earth. and to set ourselves free from a civilization which has gone insane through the development of a new conscious being and the creation of alternatives to the capitalist dictatorship.
The Global Native theory and practices in this book are intended to assist with renewing our personal life. This book shines light on our personal and global situation and reports on actions of importance for a future culture. It explains the philosophical and spiritual foundation of the Global Native vision.
The Global Native vision is related to the essences of proto-orthodox Christianity, the anthroposophy of Rudolf Steiner, the Hawaian Huna culture, the Hopi indians and their predictions about our time, the revolution of 1968, the occupy movement of 2012 and other philosophies.
Our vision is independent of religious beliefs and can be applied anywhere. However it can be worked together with atheism, shamanism or various other religions in order to make the most use of it for development.
This book has good prerequisites to become a cult book for a sustainable transition to a peaceful and happy future culture.
Contents in headline:
- The 7 years of the great transition 2016 – 2023 and later . . .
- Can we humans really be saved?
- Are there any ways to the future?
- How could the future look ?
- About global and socio-ecological skill
- About the liberation from ego dominance and the end of capitalism
- About the transition to a truly socio-ecological free market
- After the conquest of the pentagon of the wicked
- And the most important aspect : a naturally loving revelation and opening towards the higher self and the wonderful inspiration, healing and rejuvenation which we receive thereby
- We are Occupy, the 99% and the future: The new We, global natives and human lobby.
- How to recreate paradise or, if we do nothing, send ourselves to a self-made hell
- Alternatives and a future-compatible system now
- A life in paradise is possible, happy. naturally loving, and healthy
- About the transformation or the end of current civilization in its present structure
- The coming of the new peaceful age of Global Native humans on the bestowed earth
- What are the development perspectives of the Global Native vision?
- Why the situation could become worse before it gets better and why this is not inevitable
- A look into the connection between cancer, egotism, capitalism, war, and the madness of the ideology of a neoliberal economy and a New World Order